Windows » Developer Tools » Components & Libraries » Database Comparer VCL 6.4.908.0
Database Comparer VCL 6.4.908.0
Total: 123 | Last week: 1
WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Database Comparer VCL Publisher's description:
The Database Comparer VCL (DBC VCL) compares and synchronizes databases structure (metadata) and table data for many popular databases.
Currently supported databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase, Postgre SQL. This list is constantly updated and support for other databases will be added soon.
Most popular database engines such as ADO and BDE are supported directly. Database specific libraries such as IBX, FIB, IBO, ZEOS, AnyDAC etc are supported as well.
The library includes more than 25 components for Database development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Can compare database with database, database with SQL/DDL script and SQL/DDL script with SQL/DDL script.
- Can compare and synchronize data between two database tables.
- Extracting the database metadata.
- You can optionally select which objects (domains, tables, procedures, triggers etc.) should be compared.
- Royalty free licensing. Free and unlimited email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. Delphi, C++Builder and Visual Basic demo codes.
The Database Comparer VCL library comes with full sources (demo versions does not have sources), detailed help and demo projects.
System Requirements:Delphi 5..7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010; CBuilder 5, 6, 2006, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, Seattle, Berlin
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall